8/19/09

Every Day Turns Night


Hi.
Been so freakin busy at work lately. Need freelancers... bad. know any?

Went to the concert last weekend at Red Rocks.  Pretty nice. I feel old. Aesop fulfilled my expectations. Big event and good to see dude in a big setting. "Night Light" was a good one for me. Right before that we did the homeless photo shoot. Big Time. Fam Fame. Update coming soon.

Catch us at Cat Power this weekend. Should be a little more relaxing.

Last day of kid work today. Max starts Kindergarden on Monday!!! like whoa. I think he is ready for this one but not sure about his mom.

Here ya go:
Jesse sent in this one a while back and I still sing it every morn. careful.
And on the subject of basketball (one of the best), here's two of my favorite things: classic.

nota game nota game nota game
we in here talkn about practice

last but not least. click on the first video.

No comments:

Post a Comment