8/5/09

Booooom! Son.



So. Last weekend was the Annual. This event has been hosted by Von for a strong 10 years now. Man I'm getting old. Started out on Friday with the golf round. Shredder and I combined for a 78 and came in feeling pretty good about that until we found out that Trevy and Marshal shot 76. 2nd place thou wasn't bad. South Suburban was in great shape. The greens were tough and I had one breaking bird that I could have end the season on. Moved on to cabin and horseshoes. So fun. Thanks Jesse. 5 chair. Booom!

Tomorrow is "ditch day" at integer so Shredder and I will be slashin at Clemet. Don't get it twisted, this is a summer event hosted by the employer that just happens to be at a park where we can rip. Of course there will be kick ball, flip cup, and a beer trailer to boot.

Today I learned that Cat Power will be coming to the Botanical Gardens with the Pretenders. I always promised myself that would go see her if I got the chance so Jen and I are pursuing that. Also on the concert calendar is Atmosphere at Red Rocks. Love Atmosphere, but love my boy Aesop more and he's going too. Actually the line up is rather money all around. Living for the openers these days CP & AR. Big time shows son. Aes comes to CO and I will not miss it....SON!

Neighbor's hoop update: Fred told me today to bring the broken pole over and he would get it welded sooner rather that later. Yeah, that was right before his wife may have went into labor (also today). We were going to fix it a couple of weeks ago until a storm created about 2 solid weeks of work for the dude. Got to get that thing fixed so I can rest easy. Or I could end up with the classic tattoo. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. If you didn't already know I demoed the hoop while trimming the gigantic tree in the front yard last year.

11 more days of "kid work" left for Max.... for ev ver. Then its off to Kindergarden! Like I said getting old son. He is counting down the days and poor miss won't know what to do without her bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment